A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 26 April 2016

10 Must Have Wardrobe Essentials

Wardrobe Essentials


Wardrobe Essentials

Wardrobe Essentials

These are all classic pieces that I see as must haves in your wardrobe, any time of the year. A lot of them you may notice are black/white, which are easy to style with many items making them really versatile. They are all gorgeous classic pieces that are affordable and easy to style. Even for me, someone who is a complete fashion novice. When it comes to fashion I'm a complete newbie and have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm learning.


What are your fashion must haves?
Is there anything you always make sure you have?

If you liked this post you might also like SheInside Wishlist or Spring Wishlist?


Keep up with all my latest posts by following me!

Share:

6 comments

  1. Great classic choices! I love a good LBD, striped top and a go-to blue jeans too!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. no doubt they are! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll always have a LBD in my wardrobe and striped Tees are a must for a low effort but stylish outfit. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig