A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 17 April 2016

Weekly Inspiration #2 - Dreamy Bedrooms

So I'm back for my second installation of my latest series of weekly inspiration. Someone kindly suggested that this would be a good idea for a Sunday or Monday morning, when your not feeling the working week and needing some inspiration or something pretty to look at.

Last week was quotes, which you can read here. Today I have been drooling over these images on Pinterest. One word, Bedrooms. Me and the hubby have wanted to decorate the bedroom for a long time, so to get some inspiration I headed over to pinterest and found these absolutely delicious rooms. I mean how gorgeous. The hubby might not agree or like all of them, but a girl can dream right. If your in need of some room decor inspiration then look no further. I actually have a board on my pinterest where you can get some ideas.


What have you been drooling over lately?
Are you as obsessed with pinterest as I am?

If you liked this you may also enjoy Weekly Inspirational #1 - Quotes or Monthly Blogger Faves -  March.

Follow

Keep up with all my posts by following me!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig