A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 29 April 2016

My Erin Condren Life Planner

Erin Condren Life Planner

Today I wanted to share with you my new found love. My beautiful little Erin Condren Life Planner 2016.  I have wanted one of these for a while now, so when my birthday came around I knew I had to treat myself. The hubby finally agreed to getting one for me, after I explained how amazing they are. 

I went for the gorgeous pink bloom design, this is similar to a verse in the bible and I really loved that feel to it. The sentence bloom where you are planted has a very significant meaning to me, so it was literally perfect. As you can see I got mine personalised too, this is a free option and I just had to. I got my married name, sometimes I completely forget I've changed my name. Just in case why you were wondering why it was Wild and not Vaughan. 

Erin Condren Life Planner

As I you can see I went for the Life Planner and even though I had to start from the end of April it was totally worth it. The 2017 ones are out in June and I am very tempted to buy myself a new one early, so I can have it for the full year next time. 

I am obsessed with stationary and all things stickers and gel pens etc. So this is perfectly girly for me, it keeps me so organised (one thing I am definitely not usually). For someone who struggles to plan things and get things organised, this has been amazing for me. I am finally getting into my planning zone with this little beauty.

Erin Condren Life Planner

Here you can see how I arranged my beautiful stickers for my first week from CallieRoseCo. My friend makes her own gorgeous planner stickers and if your into planning, then definitely go over and check her out. She has amazing collections, go over and have a look. This is the Pink Lemonade Kit and also some inspirational quote stickers too, I always like to have a nice quote or two to encourage myself. 

Callie Rose Co Stickers

Callie Rose Co Stickers

I fully recommend these to anyone who loves planning already. Or for anyone who wants to start. They are on 50% off now so head over and check them out. And get some gorgeous stickers, away you go!


Callie Rose Co Stickers


What do you think?
Are you organised?
Do you like planning?
If you liked this post you might also like 5 Beautiful Places I'd Love To Visit or A Little Stationary Wishlist?

Follow

Keep up with all my latest posts by following me!

Share:

8 comments

  1. I've wanted one of these planners for so long! I love how you've decorated it on the inside, looks so nice!
    bellesplash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! I love stationery and planners and notebooks are my favourite things. It's too bad most cute notebooks tend to be quite pricey. I love planning though, making plans feels like you've accomplished something and like you've got your stuff sorted out. Plans don't always work out but that's what backup plans are for haha

    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! they are pricey but so worth it :D xx

      Delete
  3. This looks so pretty, I love the way you've customised it! I'm obsessed with all kinds of stationery and I think planners might be my favourite :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so obsessed with decorating it! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the look of the EC life planners but I just can't justify that much money on one at the moment :( One day though! Yours is gorgeous, I love those stickers ♥

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig