A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 9 April 2016

Weekly Inspiration #1 - Quotes


When you have a bad day, sometimes all you need is a little inspiration right? I'm going to start a weekly inspiration post. This could be anything at all. From quotes, to home ideas, to things to do outdoors. Something that always inspires me is quotes, sometimes I can see a quote and think to my self 'I really need to be like that' - trying to find motivation sometimes is really hard, but little things like this seem to help me.

Sometimes all we need is a little prompt and the ideas and good vibes can come flowing in, well it works for me anyway. Hopefully I can help a couple of people out there if your feeling a little un-inspired. I really hope I can inspire at least one person. Hope you enjoy, I'm just trying to spread the love!


Have an amazing day!
What inspires you?
If you liked this post you might also like Inspiration: Life Lately or 

Follow

Keep up with all my posts by following me!


Share:

12 comments

  1. I love this selection of quotes! I've really been getting into Pinterest more recently and I've found having a board of inspirational quotes is such a lovely thing to be able to look back on to help boost your mood!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Sometimes you just need a nice positive word to boost you up :) xx

      Delete
  2. I loved reading through these inspirational quotes, great post!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice idea. It would be especially great on a Sunday night or Monday morning!

    www.wordsbynina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quotes you choose! I love quotes too! They really help with mindset! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, love good inspirational quotes! :) xx

    Beautywaterfallx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw i absolutely love this post! i've always loved the shakespeare quote as it's so empowering :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig