A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 10 April 2016

#PinkSodaSport with JD Sports ♥


Pink Soda Sport

On Thursday I was kindly invited to an amazing event in Manchester, at a place called TRAIN. This was right up my street as you can imagine (I am fitness obsessed) and I couldn't wait to get started. I arrived at 1pm and I was greeted by the lovely ladies from Pink Soda and JD Sports. There was 9 other bloggers from Manchester there too, so I got chatting with them too. They were all really nice girls, who all hate burpees as much as me!

Pink Soda SportPink Soda Sport

The gym itself was really spacious and we had plenty of room to get sweaty. We had challenges in teams of 2 (5 teams in total) - I was paired with a lovely girl called Laurie-Elle - check out her blog here. We kicked butt and came third, I was very proud of us! The personal trainer was really nice too and really encouraging so that helped.


Pink Soda Sport

After the workout we had these lovely smoothies, I went for the Coconut flavour one as it tasted like pina coladas, which was just what I needed. I got the protein fix I needed for sure. I also was given this lovely goody bag full of fitness and healthy goodies, amazing bits in there. The event was so much fun and after working really hard, I was very sore the day after and still am now. I would do it all over again though, totally worth it. The people running the event were really nice and friendly, and made me feel so welcome and at ease. I loved every second.

Pink Soda SportPink Soda Sport

I was very kindly gifted some items to wear for the event, which I was so excited about as I love the Pink Soda items. They are super comfy and really stylish, they look great and I feel great in them so thats exactly what I look for in gym wear.


Pink Soda SportPink Soda SportPink Soda SportPink Soda SportPink Soda Sport

What do you think?
Would you buy Pink Soda?

If you liked this post you might also like Essentials for my Gym Bag or 


Keep up with all my posts by following me!


*DISCLAIMER - I was invited to this event by JD Sports and kindly gifted all the clothing items above for attending. All opinions are my own.

Share:

4 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this brand - I need that sports bra x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice! go and check them out :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Pink Soda but STILL havent got around to buying any of their clothes. REally need to this month!
    Leonie ♥ Lo On The Go
    Come Say Hello

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig