A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 1 April 2016

My Must Have Spring Nail Colours


Barry M Nail Paint


Spring time is well and truly upon us (despite the horrible weather right now) - in Manchester we have had bouts of rain and hailstone, along with a bad storm. Although some days we have had very nice dry sunny weather, its hard to know where you are at when it comes to days out.

Nevertheless I have decided to pick out some of my favourite nail colours for the spring time. I am obsessed with Barry M, always have been. They are my favourite nail colours, and with them constantly bringing out new ones I'm never short of nail polishes. About 80% of my collection is Barry M and they have so many gorgeous colours, here are some of my favourites for spring time. 

Barry M Nail Paint


Greenberry and Blueberry are my two go to colours all year round really. They are definitely my top two for sure. They look so pretty on the nails, but I would definitely call them more spring/summer colours.

Barry M Nail Paint


These four are all lovely bright colours and perfect for spring/summer time for sure. The bright pink is another favourite of mine. The Silk colours are less bright and more subtle, they are still just as nice though.


What colours do you love for your nails in Spring?
Are you a Barry M girl?


Keep up with all my posts by following me!



Share:

6 comments

  1. cannot express my love for barry m polished enough. every time i see a post on them i have to click and read. my favourite is blueberry for spring... and pretty much all year rpund as i think blue really suits me :) these are some lovely picks you have

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the colours of Spring nails! xx

      Delete
  2. I have blueberry and its the perfect spring shade. Id say 80% of my nail polish is from Barry M too x

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pastels are beautiful! I've been loving nudes at the moment :)
    Shona I shonaharding.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig