A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 8 April 2016

SheInside Wish List

SheInside Wishlist

Okay so here is my latest obsession! SheInside. I am completely in love with their clothing. I can't stop looking at the website and literally drooling. Yes they are a US brand and sometimes the items can take a little longer to get to you, but oh they are so worth it! I happen to be going on holiday next month, so I have picked out a few summery items, and also items you can wear at home or away. 

They have so many amazing items, and they are so well priced too! What I love about SheInside is the uniqueness of their items. They have some things I haven't seen anywhere else, the US have amazing style. Head over and have a look! Here are my favourite picks of their latest items.



Have you bought from SheInside before?
Will you now?


If you liked this post you might also like Black & Grey with SheInside or Spring Wishlist.


Keep up with all my posts by following me!



Share:

2 comments

  1. I love that white dress!I've ordered a few items from Shein before and I've always thought they were good quality.
    --
    Pretty Mad Things .. xo

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig