A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 27 April 2016

5 Beautiful Places I'd Love To Visit

Beautiful Places to Visit

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the gorgeous places around the world. I was going through Pinterest (because I'm obsessed) and some of the beautiful places in this world really got me thinking. About the places I'd love to visit in the world, if I ever get the chance. Some are just pipe dreams, others will hopefully happen one day. We all have those places we dream about, maybe one day I'll be able to visit some of these. A girl can dream eh?

Beautiful Places to Visit
All Images Sourced from Pinterest
New York
This is one of those places that has always been on my Bucket List. I think I will always want to visit here, and hopefully one day it might come true. I know its not everyones cup of tea, but I just love American culture and I'd love to go and have a good shop in the hustle and bustle of busy New York.

The Maldives
Okay so this is me well and truly dreaming. Just type Maldives into Google or Pinterest and the most amazing images come through. It is truly one of those dream locations. Absolutely beautiful and the most instagram worthy pictures I have ever seen.

Canada
My friend moved here after high school, and I have been dying to visit her ever since. When she first moved there I dreamed of going over to stay with her. Hopefully this is another one of my dreams that will come true! She lives in the most beautiful location and I would absolutely love to go and see her.

Greece
Greece is another one of those that isn't too unrealistic I hope. Its a beautiful country and I would love to be able to go there one day, as a family. I have known a lot of people who have been here and recommend too. Definitely on my holiday wish list for the future.

Disney World - Florida 
Okay so I'm not 100% whether this is more for me or my 6 year old, to be honest the kid in me has always wanted to go. Even before I had my daughter I always have been a massive Disney fan. Loads of people have been vlogging and sharing their experience at Disney lately and it looks amazing. Hopefully this is one for the future list, as I would love to take my daughter one day.


Where would you love to visit one day?
Is there anywhere you dream about?
If you liked this post you might also like A Little Stationary Wishlist or  45 Life Lessons?


Keep up with all my latest posts by following me!
Share:

9 comments

  1. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is on the top of my list too, if only!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely share your wanderlust for these places! I'm visiting the Maldives this year in May and am so excited and nervous, I'm not sure what to expect! I'm there for 3 days and in Sri Lanka for the rest of the holiday :D your blog is beautiful! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greece is my favorite place ever!! it's definitely not too expensive and such a wonderful place with the best food and culture. But this post has definitely left me wanting to travel again soon....

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice post! It makes me feel all dreamy, haha! I definitely want to explore Greece and I completely agree with what you said about the hustle and bustle of New York too. I'm quite an anxious person, but I don't think anything could compare to the thrill of shopping in New York itself!!

    Jade xx | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig