A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 22 April 2016

A Little Stationary Wishlist

Stationary Wishlist


I am currently completely obsessed with stationary. I say currently, I have always been obsessed with stationary if I'm honest. My teachers used to moan at me because I couldn't start my work until I had set out all my gel pens in order. I digress, the point is I'm doing a stationary wishlist and I wanted to share what I've been lusting over. 

These are mostly all Paperchase items but this post is not sponsored or inspired by them, I just like Paperchase a lot. Like really a lot. They honestly do the most unique stationary that I know of, if you know of anymore then please let me know. They are so cute and pretty, I cannot resist going in when I'm in Manchester. So here are my few little picks. 



What have you been loving stationary wise?
Do you know of any other stationary places? 
Please let me know!
If you liked this post you might also like Autumn Wishlist or Spring Wishlist.


Keep up with all my latest posts by following me!

Share:

4 comments

  1. I've had my eye on that sweet talk own set too. All so cute! I also like Tiger for stationery if you have one nearby.

    www.wordsbynina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for cute highlighters! I have some Russian doll ones haha
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig