A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2016

25 Things That Make Me Happy!

Whilst looking through some of my favourite blogs, I came across this post and I decided I would do my version. I love writing lists and this one just suited my mood at the moment. I got this from the lovely Steph over at Hello, Steph. Go over and check her blog out, give her a follow you won't regret it!

I know that its so easy to be miserable in todays world, all you have to do is look at the news or a paper and see the horrible things going on today. This post is all about appreciating the little things that make you happy in your day to day life. Sometimes the most simple nice things can happen, and it can make such a difference to your day. When you are nice to someone also it can do wonders for them, you can be so much happier all day long. Do a good deed and see for yourself.

I've decided to start with 25, then do another 25 in another post. So here we go!



1. Cuddles with my little girl or husband.
2. Cuddles with my cat.
3. Going to church.
4. Going to the gym.
5. Binge watching my favourite tv programme or netflix programme.
6. A lovely cup of tea and biscuits.
7. Reading my bible/praying.
8. Music.
9. Clean bed sheets.
10. A relaxing hot bath with my favourite Lush item.
11. The smell of Lush from down the street.
12. Having my car cleaned.
13. Pizza. Just Pizza.
14. Having me time.
15. Freshly painted nails.
16. Writing my blog.
17. Spending time on Twitter chats with lovely bloggers.
18. Candles.
19. When my house is freshly clean.
20. My family and friends.
21. Ben & Jerrys.
22. Baggy comfy clothes.
23. Dark Chocolate.
24. Looking over old photographs.
25. Stationary.


What are some of your favourite things?
I challenge you to do a similar post, focus on the positive things that make you happy!





Share:

2 comments

  1. I love going to the gym too :-)

    xo Millie
    www.modishrambling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig