A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 20 March 2016

No7 Brush Cleanser Review

Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set

Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to be talking to you all about one thing most of us girls know all about. Make-up brushes. I know not everyone uses them and for a long time I didn't either. It wasn't until I began blogging that I heard about Real Techniques and decided to buy some. These came highly recommended and I have not regretted it one bit.

Although today it's not actually the brushes I want to talk about today. This is one of the products that I have been using to clean my brushes. The No7 Brush Cleanser is something that I have been using for a few weeks now, and I wanted to share that with you. My thoughts on it and whether I would recommend it to others. 

Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set

We all know how much of a tiresome task it can be to have to clean and dry your brushes. I try and do mine at least once every 2 weeks, I don't know how often you are supposed to do it. I usually use my Simple Face Wash to clean them throughly, but this can take some time with washing all of them and also having to wait for them to dry usually overnight. So I was in Boots and on the look out for a cleanser that would be easier and quicker to use. 

As I was searching about I saw this little beauty near the make up brushes. The No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser. At the time that I was there it was only £8.00 which I thought was great, I have seen others be much more expensive. It does say clearly on the back that this is just a quick fix and not a replacement for soaking your brushes. Think of it like a dry shampoo for your brushes when you don't have time to wash them. Just what I needed!

No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser

I snapped it up pretty much straight away and couldn't wait to try it. When I got home I gave it a try straight away and was very happy with the results. I have always heard good things about No7 products but I have never really owned any. So when I saw this one for a small price you can imagine why I grabbed it. 

As you can see from the images below it cleans them really well for just a quick fix. This would be great for a travel item if you don't have time to clean all your brushes. You just spray a little onto a cotton pad and a little onto your brush then rub over until it becomes clear, and no more make up is coming from the brush. As you can see mine needed a good old cleaning, but this was a perfect example to show you how it works.

No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser

My brushes definitely needed cleaning...

No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser



What do you think?
Have you used a quick fix like this before?


Keep up with all my latest posts by following me!



Share:

4 comments

  1. really like the look of this, looks very handy to have x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this brush cleaner but the Real Techniques Cleansing Gel is amazing too.
    Great post - going to give this one a try.

    Louise | Lifestylen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try! I have heard of the Real Techniques one too! xx

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig