A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 4 March 2016

Spring Wishlist

Spring is upon us and with so many cute items on the high street I couldn't not do a wishlist of all of those little beauties. So here are some of the picks that I have spotted whilst looking online and in stores too. With winter and autumn being my favourite seasons I'm not overly keen on it getting warmer. I love the colder months but I am also still looking forward to spring/summer. I love watching the seasons change, the gorgeous colours of spring and also it's my birthday in spring!

So here are all the lovely items I've been drooling over!



There are too many gorgeous items out for Spring time! I really struggled to pick. I have seen so many cute little colourful items. I love the colour of spring, so I added some little chicks and flowers to make it look lovely and bright. The clothes are gorgeous and so easy to style, not too expensive and very affordable when your on a budget like me. Gorgeous florals and pastels, and hopefully some sunshine to match!

What are you loving for Spring time?
Are you looking forward to Spring?




Share:

8 comments

  1. I'm so ready for spring! I love that H&M dress, such a gorgeous colour!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nude skirt & the flowery dresses. I'm so ready for spring and girly colours but it's snowing here now and it makes me sad lol.
    --
    Pretty Mad Things .. x o

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm on the lookout for floral dress and pastel midis too! can't wait for the warmer weather

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the polish and the nude skirt, you've got me thinking about Spring eeeeek!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig