A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Black & Grey With SheInside


SheInside OOTD

I know Spring is supposed to be here and with it being the first day last week, we are supposed to be seeing some sunshine right? Well in England we have had a few days here and there, but nothing to write home about. Nevertheless I am still much a very black and grey kind of girl and this is usually my go to kind of outfit. 

You can't go wrong with some comfy black jeans, black boots and a good grey sweater. I love this type of outfit combo because its super comfy, easy to style and wearable pretty much anywhere. These kinds of items are really like staples in my wardrobe, they are must haves and are definitely worth investing in a good pair.

SheInside OOTD


Outfit Details - 
Black Vest Top - Primark - £2.50
Black Ripped Knee Jeans - Primark - £12.00

SheInside OOTD
SheInside OOTD
SheInside OOTD
SheInside OOTD


What do you think?
What is your go to outfit?



Keep up with all my posts by following me!


*Disclaimer - This product was kindly gifted to my from SheInside - all opinions are my own.


Share:

6 comments

  1. I love those boots! Super stylish! Black and grey is my current go to colour, need to change it up for spring..

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting after LaModa's shoe collection for so long - these are definitely going on my wishlist too!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is lovely! I love the jumper and boots.
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig