A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Share the Love #4 ♥


Welcome back to the latest edition of my Share the Love post, if you've not seen it before this is a monthly series where I share things I've been loving this month. Things that have made me happy and hopefully I can share some love with you beautiful lot, if anyone needs a pick me up! 

----------------------------------

1 - Upping my photography game. I got a new camera a few months ago, I used to use my Kodak Bridge camera which was great at first but not as good as I would of liked. I'm still dreaming over a canon, but in the end I bought one from a girl on twitter. It is a Panasonic Lumix G3 and I'm still getting used to it, but its great for what I want right now. If my blog ever got bigger then I would definitely invest in something better. Since I got this camera I think my photography has improved a lot, I have received a few compliments recently, and its so nice to see your hard work pay off. 

2 - Seeing my daughter do so well in school. She is coming on leaps and bounds since going into Year one in September. Reading, writing and everything else. She is turning into a proper little person and growing up right in front of my eyes. Amazing to watch, blows my mind when I realise she's mine

3. Spring Cleaning. I completely blitzed my house from head to toe this week and I feel so much better for it. I had plans to do this for a while but when the weather was so nice yesterday I thought why not. I picked a good day for it and got so much done its unbelievable. My house is my pride and joy and I love keeping it nice and clean, which is hard with a 6 year old, a cat that malts uncontrollably and well, a husband!

4. Kendall & Kylie App. I'm not a fan of the Kardashians really if I'm honest. I don't dislike them as such more than I don't know much about them. But recently I've been loving the Kendall and Kylie app on my iPad. Its' a silly girly game where you do tasks for stars and get higher up the food chain I guess of being a internet superstar. Currently I have 7052 followers, no where near where I am now in reality. It's daft really but I've been loving playing it and I'm quite addicted!

5. Seeing my body change. As you know I've been obsessed with the gym lately. I have finally started to notice a change. Only a slight one but at least its there. I can't wait to see even more improvement in my strength and over all fitness! It's great to see all my hard work in the gym paying off! It may even been leading into a career soon so thats exciting.


What has made you happy this week or month?
What will you be up to?


#ShareTheLove






Share:

6 comments

  1. Doing a good old spring clean is strangely satisfying!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, love your blog header too!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh what have you been doing to work out? Lovely post xx

    Kate | kate emma loves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been doing lots of weights combined with cardio and also a bit of running :) loving it! x

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig