A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 13 March 2016

Life Update


Happy Sunday Beauties!


It's been a while since I've done one of these kinds of posts, I used to really enjoy writing them. As I usually post on a Wednesday, Friday and Sunday I figured I would try and do one now and again. My Word of the Week posts (WOTW) are really important to me, I like to share my faith as its who I am. Even if not everyone necessarily agrees. So I've decided to sit down get a brew and have a good old chat with you. Looking back over the last month or so, to let you know what I've been up to and what I've been thinking about.

Life gets so busy sometimes and you don't even realise it, I have really been loving my blog again lately. Getting myself organised and making regular posts. Getting involved with blogger chats and interacting with this amazing community has really made me happy this month. 

Blogging

This year one of my main goals was to get my blog back on track and rekindle my love for writing. You can find so much inspiration from just looking around you. I find mine usually when I'm out and about, so I always keep a note on my phone or write it down in my diary. I've been trying to organise myself much better. Keeping a schedule and having set days when I post. I decided to stick to 3 days a week, which is working quite well for me. The days I chose work well with my work shift pattern, so I've managed to keep it up for the whole of February. Go me! 

I also get so much inspiration from other bloggers, reading through other blogs and seeing their passion for their little blogs is so inspiring. It makes me so proud to be a part of this community, we can do so much when we are together and encourage one another.


Career

When it comes to jobs I have dipped in and out of so many different careers. I am 25 and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life 100%. When it comes to making decisions I always try and pray about it, relying on God to tell me what to do in some way or another. I know he has a path for my life and I just want to know what is the best thing to do. I'm currently at a crossroads career wise. I have done Beauty, Psychology, Health & Social Care, Retail and now I'm a full time carer for the elderly. I absolutely LOVE my job right now, but the company aren't much to shout about. I am passionate about people and seeing them happy. Currently I am wondering whether to go down a completely different path into Personal Training. 

It's been something I've been dipping in and out of for a while, and I'm currently unsure of what to do. Currently I work long hours without a great deal of pay, and not a lot of job perks such as a pension etc. As I said they aren't a good company really. So I am unsure of what to do next. As of now I am staying where I am and continuing to trust God in my future plans. I'm sure it will sort itself out and I will make my mind up eventually.

Home Life

Home is awesome right now. I just got married almost a year ago now! May 30th is our 1 year anniversary and we will be spending it in Tenerife with our 6 year old daughter. She doesn't know yet and we will be keeping it a secret from her until the day. I cannot wait to see her face. She is coming on so much as well. She is in Year One now and has come on so much in her learning and reading. She is going to rainbows, playing football and doing gymnastics at school. She is even learning to play the keyboard at home, she is a right little superstar. I cannot complain when it comes to home life, we have a wonderful home and an amazing daughter. Not to mention my hubby is quite alright too ;)


Word of the Week
Mark 12:31

The second is this 'Love your neighbour as yourself, there is no commandment greater than these'.

I've been thinking about how important is it for you to care for others, and to be kind. Sometimes the smallest thing such as a smile or a hello, a phone call or text to see how someone is. This can brighten someones day more than you realise. Kindness costs absolutely nothing. Sometimes LOVE is spelt TIME, spending time with someone. Giving up your day or afternoon just to help someone or chat with them can have a bigger effect than you realise. Do something nice for someone this week, smile and say hello to that person you usually ignore. Pop round to that elderly lady/man on your street that seems lonely. You sometimes have no idea how much small gestures can mean to a person.



Thanks for reading!
What have you been up to this month?








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig