A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 3 February 2016

We Fitness Goals with Workwear Express

So today I'm talking about my fitness goals for this year, I have set myself the goal of getting fit and staying fit for 2016. I have been backwards and forwards in the gym for about 2 years, always beating myself up when I have a binge or don't workout. I decided to set myself the goal of changing fitness into my lifestyle rather than just a fad or one time thing. 

I want to become a stronger and healthier version of me. I'm finally happy with my body, but I just want to push myself further than ever before. 

To help me I have bought myself plenty of fitness gear to keep myself going and motivated. I will be sharing a post on what I wear to the gym in the near future.

I was kindly contacted by Workwear Express and asked to get involved with their #wefitnessgoals campaign. This was right up my street and I jumped at the chance.


I wasn't told too much about it other than around the 17th January I would be sent a fitness package to keep me motivated! Apparently this is around the time that the new years fitness resolutions tend to come to an end, people give up and lose their motivation completely.

When I received the package I was so excited! 


#wefitnessgoals - +Workwear Express 


I received so many amazing goodies I can't even explain how happy I was. I was not expecting all these things to turn up.

I was given an amazing Water Bottle - H2Awesome - which makes me laugh every time.


I was also sent a sweat towel (glamorous, I know) - and a locker padlock and key. These come in really handy as gym padlocks are a must have for me.


I also got this great notepad titled 'This weeks master plan to eat happy' - this comes in so handy for my notes and planning meals, then shopping lists. 


Last but certainly not least, my favourite item. A hoody with a motivational quote - 'She believed she could so she did' - and also my blog link on the back! How cute :)




This pack was just the boost I needed to keep my fitness goals in tact. 

What are your goals this year?
Fitness or otherwise?






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig