A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 7 February 2016

Night out with the Girls

Sometimes you just need to let your hair down in a nice outfit to feel your best right? I went out last night with the girls/guys in Manchester Northern Quarter for some cocktails. We had a fab time, dancing the night away and trying all sorts of different drinks. I thought I'd share with you what I wore, and as I'm a budget friendly blogger, I'm going to show you that you don't need to spend a fortune to look and feel good!


I styled my outfit from a shirt and pair of boots that I saw online which would have been around £34.99 for the shirt and £32.99 for the boots (roughly). I won't mention the website I found them, but mine was £30 for my whole outfit, saving me around £40 in total.


My shirt was from Primark for just £10, I tried a few different ones and ended up having to wear shorts underneath. Nevertheless I was so comfortable and felt so good in what I picked. I was the kind of girl that would torture myself with tight dresses and fat pants to squeeze it all in. But after joining the gym and looking after my body, I decided to just be happy in what I wanted to wear.

There is nothing wrong with going out in something super comfy and baggy, rather that killing yourself in massive heals and skin tight dresses.

So I opted for comfort, these shoes were from a shop called Ego in Manchester. It is a shoe shop mainly, but you can find similar kinds of shops all over the place. They sell cheaper (and equally as nice) versions of shoes that in regular shops. These were just £20 and I could of danced all night. My feet didn't hurt once and they are super comfortable. Definitely 10/10 in my books.





What have you been loving on nights out lately?
What do you think to the shirt and long boots combo?




Share:

21 comments

  1. Those boots are GORGEOUS!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, you look gorgeous! I hope you had a lovely night out! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I could of danced all night! xx

      Delete
  3. Those boots are something else! I am in love

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Lovely blog :-)
    Alex Quinn
    Www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt dress is soo nice, for £10 as well! Bargain!

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAA You look amazing! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely flawless and beautiful, Francesca! The boots are to die for! I just came across your blog and I love it! Have a great week! xx

    Ale | www.alemint.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. your boots are so cute. i love over knee boots at the moment. they dress up any outfit.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, and I'm glad you had a good night! I really need to wear my long boots on a night out, they'd be so much more comfortable than my usual heels :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're so beautiful...you look stunning! loving your style :))
    Jess | www.beautifulbreakable.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig