A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 19 February 2016

Batiste Stylist Range Review

http://www.boots.com/en/Batiste/Revitalise-it/

Another review/my thoughts post, today on another hair care product. I have been trying to take much better care of my hair in the last 6 months or so. I was terrible for damaging my hair. I would blow dry, wash, and straighten my hair every day. I never used to get it cut very often and I constantly dyed it different colours. As you can imagine this was not good, so I decided to change it up and keep my hair happy and healthy.
One of the many products I've been using to do this are all from the Batiste range. I have been using the dry shampoo for a while now. They have released some new ones to their collection, so here is a little review of new and old.


As I mentioned I have been using Batiste for a long time now, at least ever since they brought out a dry shampoo for brown hair. When I first heard of them they only had dry shampoos without the dark brown tint. I wasn't a massive fan at first if I'm honest, it left a white residue in my hair and it didn't look great. Then when I saw the dark and deep brown product I snatched it off the shelves. Finally something I can use without looking like I've put talc in my hair. 

I don't need to sell Batiste Dry shampoo to anyone, most people I know of used it or have used it. I have tried so many other brands but I always end up coming back to this one. It's great for in my gym bag after a sweaty workout, or before work when I don't have time to wash. I start work very early in the morning, so this is great for a day or two to keep my hair fresh. It's great for a bit of volume too, spray into freshly washed hair to give it a bit of a lift. I love Batiste products, and I would recommend this to anyone busy and on the go.

I recently added another of their products to my haircare routine. The Batiste Smoothing Conditioning Mist. This stuff is great for smoothing on over the ends of my hair, either just freshly washed or a few days in between washes. It smoothes out frizz and helps add a bit of conditioning to the ends of your hair. I love this, it makes my hair super soft and manageable. 


Next up is the newer products, I think I'm kind of behind on this bandwagon but I only just bought these recently. These are the new styling products from Batiste, or at least two of them from the collection. I went for the Frizz Tamer and the Heat & Shine Spray. I got the frizz one for starters because I always suffer with frizz when it comes to my hair. Its super fine so this spray is great for taming my mane and keeping it smooth and sleek. It is also infused with keratin which helps to strengthen my hair in the long run too.

I also picked up the Heat & Shine Spray, this stuff is great for protecting my hair from the heat I use. I have toned down the heat an awful lot lately, so when I do use heat I always pick up this little beauty. This is designed to be used on dry hair instead of wet hair like others I've used, so this is great for heat protection on the go whilst not having to worry about damaging your locks. Both of these can also be used as a shine boost, give your hair a spritz whenever you want for extra dazzle.



What do you think? 
Have you ever used Batiste products?



Share:

10 comments

  1. I depend on Batiste for dry shampoo so much! I have tried the conditioning mist and did not get along with it - it just made my hair seriously oily to touch. The heat spray sounds like a good buy though. I might give it a go!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try! The new range is great! :D

      F x

      Delete
  2. I use the same dry shampoo as you. I've only tried the one for brown hair so I cannot tell which one is better. But I'm so happy with mine, so oh well! And you definitely sold those other products to me! I cannot wait to get my hands on the smoothing conditioning mist!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to try these and the newer ones sound great too! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try the newer ones! I love the sound of the heat protector as I can sometimes forget to spray my hair when its wet! xx

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth trying - they smell great too! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the dry shampoos by Batiste but haven't tried anything from their new range, I definitely should though!

    Tayla | Daisychains16

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig