A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 14 February 2016

Share the Love #3 ♥


I started this post last year, when I wasn't really at my blogging best. I have decided to start it up again. Maybe not every week but perhaps monthly? I thought it would be the perfect day to post this on Valentines day, sharing the love! If you haven't seen this post before then this is where I share things that have made me happy, in a kind of list form. Trying to spread some kind of joy or 'Sharing the love' as it were.

----------------------------------

1 - Getting my blog rhythm back. I tried and failed last year, just blogging here and there. I wasn't really happy with it. I felt like giving up. I know most bloggers have felt like this, I almost gave it up altogether. I realised I couldn't, I would miss it far too much. This last few weeks I have set up a schedule and got myself back into the swing of things well and truly. I am now posting 3 times a week, whilst aiming to post a new video once a week (when I figure out iMovie). If you ever feel like this it can be so disheartening, and put you off altogether. Don't give up, have a break and get inspiration from all around you. Life is my inspiration.

2 - The Gym. This has made me super happy lately. I have been going 3-4 times a week, and if I can't go I have been getting active at home. Going for a 20 minute walk with my daughter, going for a bike ride or getting my Charlotte Crosby DVD out and getting sweaty in my living room. I have felt stronger, more healthier and so much more awake. My energy levels are so much better, I still have a long way to go, but I'm so much happier in myself.

3 - Blogger Chats. As I've been getting back into the swing with my blog. I have been joining in every blogger chat I can possibly get to. This is a great way to interact with other bloggers and sharing your blog posts with others. Whilst also finding amazing blogs to read too! I have found so many new blogs that I read on a daily basis. I always check back to see when they have posted, its a wonderful community to be a part of it. This has made me happy this week.

4 - My little girl getting her bronze award. Okay so this is a mum thing and most people will find this super boring. But this week my little girl came home with a commendation badge and certificate. She collects stars in her class when she does well, and this means she has 100 stars! PROUD MUMMY MOMENT! She is doing so well with her reading and maths, she is even coming out with Spanish phrases. She is six for crying out loud, stop growing up already.

5 - My friends. This is an obvious one. But sometimes I can find myself feeling kind of down and alone, beating myself up for no reason. These last few weeks I've realised how awesome my friends are, they are always there for me when I need them. Sometimes I can take them for granted and be stupidly busy all the time. I definitely need to make more time for the special people in my life. You know who you are.



What have you been loving this month?
What has made you stupidly happy?





Have you seen my latest video!
Hit Subscribe!




Share:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations with your girl! She sounds awesome :) I really love twitter chats too, that's where I really feel how full of love this community is x

    - Anne | annesmiles

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig