A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 21 February 2016

Why I Love Adult Colouring Books


Today I'm going to show off my lovely colouring books that I have bought recently. These have become seriously popular lately, and I have a few myself. So I thought I would show you which ones I picked up.


This first book I got was just £5 from Morrisons. I saw it whilst I was working there, and I bought it just because I love colouring. They weren't really 'in fashion' back then, or at least not as much as they are now. I thought it might be a nice relaxing thing to do when I have some free time, some people like reading or listening to music. But these little books have been great for some me time, they can also help focus your mind and ease anxious thoughts. Here are some examples of where you can get a colouring book of your own from!

The other is by Millie Marotta and is called Animal Kingdom. She does a couple of other ones such as Tropical Wonderland or Wild Savannah. They have some beautiful illustrations inside, they are great for relaxation or relieving stressful times.


These books are great! I'll defintely get some more when I finish these ones. Treat yourself to some nice pens or pencils and get colouring! Your never too old for a colouring book!


What do you think?
Have you used adult colouring books before?


Share:

10 comments

  1. I picked one up from Asda recently, i love them. Definitely need to get some more.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to pick up an adult colouring book yet! They look like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh such a fun post, I enjoyed reading/viewing it. I agree adult colouring books have become super popular just recently, I think it’s because they aim to relax the mind which I think is great. The animal kingdom one you picked up is gorgeous and you have done such a neat job colouring in. It think it’s important to have good quality pens and pencils which it seems you do. I got a fashion illustration colouring book for Christmas, I feel like I should get it out again as colouring can be so fun!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good for relaxing! Very therapeutic :) glad you enjoyed the post, have fun with your colouring book! xx

      Delete
  4. I love colouring! My current book is a harry potter colouring book and it makes me so happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I want the harry potter one next, super relaxing! xx

      Delete
  5. I love these! I have the Alice in Wonderland one, and it's honestly the most beautiful thing I own! I just got a cool colour by numbers one too. It's called Querkles, and it's a bunch of interlocking circles, and as you colour them, they form a celebrity portrait - so cool! I'm desperate to get the HP one too :D

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! I need to get some more :) x

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig