A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 5 February 2016

Fitness Wish List

With fitness firmly on the brain this year, I have set out online and picked out a few bits from my favourite fitness retailers. Some of them are pricier than others, but as we are all on a bit of a budget most are easy to get your hands on. Here is my latest gym wish list - the fitness items I'm drooling over!




The new look tops are my favourite right now - and very budget friendly at only £8.99!

What are you loving right now?
Which is your favourite?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Loving the Adidas (4) Leggings! Might have to get them.


    Leonie ♥ Lo On The Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those two leggings- One of my goals is to work out regularly. I haven't started yet though hahaha.

    themakeupleague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! You'll feel so much better for it! x

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig