A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 1 January 2016

Welcome to 2016!



So thats it guys 2015 is over and we are into a fresh new year.

I have had the most amazing 2015 I could ever of hoped for, and I am so looking forward to what next year will bring for me and my family.

I hope you have all had an amazing year and new years eve, whatever you were doing.

I haven't been around recently but I promise 2016 is going to be the year I focus on my blog more and get myself more organised. I know everyone says that most years, but I honestly feel more determined than ever.

I have been through so much this year!

This year I -

Got Married

Got my new car

Went on the most amazing honeymoon

My little Princess turned 6

My wonderful husband turned 30

I left Morrison's and started my dream job

Had the most amazing hen do

Made some wonderful friends for keeps

Spent an amazing week with God at Spring Harvest

and so many more adventures!

Bring on 2016!!

All the best!



Much love



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig