A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 15 November 2015

Honeymoon Adventures in Cape Verde

Hello lovely people!

Thank you for all still following and reading, I appreciate I have been kind of MIA recently. I'm trying my best to keep on top of things and get a blogging schedule as such. I have just recently got back from my honeymoon and everything has been all over the show recently. With more days off now I will be back to blogging and making videos more often. 

So enough of the rambling on, I wanted to get the metaphorical ball rolling and start with a few of my pics from my honeymoon at the start of November. We went to the wonderful island of Cape Verde in Boa Vista, just 455km west of the coast of Africa. It is a beautiful little island, one which I never even knew about until my husband mentioned it.


I definitely feel more than privileged to have been able to visit this wonderful country, and would love to go again. The weather was gorgeous, the beach was a 5 minute walk from our hotel room, the food was delicious and the staff couldn't do enough for us. We stayed at the Hotel Karamboa, just a 5 min coach drive from the airport. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice chilled out holiday, with nothing else to do but relax stress free. 












Overall it was the best honeymoon we could of ever imagined - we both had an amazing time.

Have you had an holidays this year?

Where would you love to jet off to if you could?


Share:

8 comments

  1. Amazing post, I am currently trying to plan my honeymoon! Congrats. I also have a wedding planning files on my blog, H x
    hannahcrossley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Hope you find somewhere fabulous! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time, hun. Congratulations! And you are so lucky that you have visited such a awesome places. I love traveling...

    Ninz/ www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked looking at all your photos, they're all stunning! Gorgeous views and surroundings! You look lovely too:) xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful couple! Congrats to both on your marriage last year. Me and the other half looked at booking a holiday to Cape Verde when we booked Mexico and we looked at this hotel too with it being Riu, but in the end went with Mexico as we thought there would be more to do there. Riu are a great chain and I'd definitely use them in a place like Cape Verde, hope I get to go soon!

    Love Ness | www.wanderness.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig