A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

Fashion: Autumn Wishlist ♥

Hello and welcome to Autumn all you beautiful people. So last week we saw that it was the beginning of Autumn and my all time favourite time of year. I love watching the leaves change colour and snuggling up in front of the fire, and it also means Christmas is coming. Which I know most people hate the thought of it, I love it. It makes me think of spending time with my family, and I really look forward to it. 

So today I wanted to share a little wishlist with you of all the things I've been wanting recently, and basically maybe give you some ideas too for the upcoming season and cold weather.

Autumn Wishlist



1 - Topshop Stretchy Slouch Cardigan - £48.00 
I have been drooling about oversized cardigans lately and when I saw this one from Topshop I fell in love. I think these are great for Autumn and even for the coming Winter too. Definitely a must have in any wardrobe.

2 - Missguided Orla Faux Fur Leather Biker Sleeve Coat - £59.99
We all need that new Autumn/Winter coat right? I love the look of this one from Missguided with its edgy biker jacket look, whilst having the gorgeous warm faux fur collar.

3 - Topshop MOTO Dark Wash Ripped Jeans - £42.00
I'm in love with the look of ripped jeans at the moment. I think they look so good and there is something so cool about a little bit of knee on show. I think these are great for any season really.

4 - New Look Brown Buckle Faux Shearling Cuff Boots - £27.99
We all need new winter boots too right? I love the faux shearling around the edge of these boots, they scream this kind of year to me. I'd love something like this for the upcoming months.

5 - Forever21 Zippered Faux Leather Satchel - £25.00
I'm also in need of a new bag and as I don't have the money to be spending on really expensive bags, this one is perfect for me. It is such a good price, and it looks really expensive without the price tag. Perfect.

6 - H&M Knitted Tube Scarf - £6.99
Scarfs are a must have for this time of year, and I love these kind of wrap around scarfs. They make me feel so snuggly and warm, and thats perfect this time of year.

7 - Wetseal Statement Beanie - $9.90
Okay so with A/W out come the hats, or am I the only one? I love a good beanie and this one is so me. I can just pop this on when I have a bad hair day, especially when doing the school run!

8 - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - £37.00
On to the beauty items! Now obviously I have been drooling over this for some time, my fiance has finally agreed to buy me one for Christmas (Hurrah!). I was deciding which one I wanted for a while but I think this one most suits me, the colours are just beautiful and I need this in my life immediately!

9 - MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer - £17.00
Okay so I wanted to try a new concealer and I wasn't sure whether to go this one, or with the NARS one. I opted for this one because I have heard too many good things to say no. Plus one of my fave YouTubers uses this (Gabby) and she is flawless so, no more argument needed!

10 - Rimmel London Long Lasting Finish Foundation - £5.50
So another foundation that the lovely Gabby has mentioned is this one. Her skin looks so flawless and she says its amazing and really does last a long time. I'll take her word for it on this one.

11 - MAC Lipstick - £15.00
I need another MAC Lipstick but I'm not sure which one to get. I fancy a dark more autumn tone so if any of you have any good suggestions then fire them at me. I am loving Lingering Kiss and also Hang-Up, but any suggestions would be great.

12 - Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Face Mask - £11.50
I am in need of new face mask and I have heard so many good things about this one, it would be just rude not to get it. I love Soap & Glory anyway so its a match made in heaven.

13 - Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - $25.00
We all need a good body scrub for the winter months, especially me with my dry skin. As I said I am a huge soap & glory fan so this one will do just perfectly.

14 - Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Riding Hood - £5.99
As Autumn is coming and the colours are gorgeous red/burgundy tones, I thought this nail colour was just beautiful. I love Tanya and her range so I need to own at least one of these!


What do you think?
What are you lusting over this season?

Twitter-Facebook-YouTube-Instagram-Bloglovin-Tumblr


Why not check out my latest video?

Share:

14 comments

  1. Lovely wishlist - I need it all! Haha.
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I agree! Too many pretty things I need :D xx

      Delete
  2. Really lovely things. They look so great together, one thing makes me want to have another. That bag is super lovely!

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly LOVE everything here! Especially the Forever21 bag - such a stunning colour & style!

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a lot of the items here, definitely need the palette!

    Meimei xx

    www.meimeisays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those new look boots, they look so cosy! love the MAC shade as well perfect for autumn!

    Hannah xxx

    www.hannahpacha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wishlist! I really want to get a pair of ripped jeans too to wear with chunky knit jumpers and ankle boots. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm on the hunt for some for sure! xx

      Delete
  7. I really love that type of scarf too, I cannot get enough of them. I know they will stay around my neck and I will not have odd ends that need to be tucked somewhere inside of my coat. Love the colour of the H&M one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so comfy and cosy! I love autumn dressing, loads of layers and darker colours, that slouchy cardigan is perfect :)

    Lo at Notebook54

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig