A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 5 September 2014

Top 10 Beauty Products - Haircare ♥

Today I am bringing you the third instalment of my Top Ten Series that I have been doing here and on my YouTube channel too. I have done Skincare, Make-up and now these are my Top Ten Haircare products. 

These are things that I use all the time and whether it be these brands or others I always have at least one of these in my haircare draw. These are also things that I find myself constantly re-buying all the time and also the things that I use in my hair regularly.

So stick around and have a read through the things I use and why I love them so much, and also where you can pick some up for yourself.


1 - Garnier Ultimate Blends for Dry/Frizzy Hair - These are the Shampoo & Conditioner that I have been using for a while now. I bought these from work and I love the way they make my hair feel. They make it so soft and manageable, that I feel like I will be using this for some time. I also use the 1 minute treatment which is great, and I plan on buying the oil soon. If you are on the lookout for a new Shampoo/Conditioner set, then defo give these a try.


2 - TREsemme Split Remedy - I used to really dislike this stuff but I gave it another chance, and now it is in my Top Ten and I absolutely love it. This has definitely reduced my split ends and made my hair feel a lot healthier. I recommend giving this a shot if you suffer with damaged hair.

3 - Dual Senses 6 Effects Serum - This is one of the best serums I have ever used, I got this a few months bag at an event and it is something I will definitely be re-buying. I have used this on both mine and Bella's hair after washing as we both need extra care, and they have worked a treat. I recommend this if you need a good new serum.

4 - Essence Ultime Omega Repair BB Balm for Hair - I have been using this treatment for a while too, I love the whole range but this stuff has been a lifesaver. I use this on wet hair after its been washed and it really helped to make my hair feel and look healthier.


5 - Moroccan Oil for all hair types - Words cannot describe this oil, and I'm sure most of you know how good it is already. I had to put this in my Top Ten because it's probably number one. I love hair oils and I have tried most of them, this one is definitely my all time favourite and I have rebought it countless times now. I feel as though my hair feels so much better when I use this and this is my ultimate hair saviour. I can't express how much I love this, go and give it a try asap.


6 - Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair - This stuff has literally saved my skin loads of times, I used this a lot when I was away down south and I use it when I am in between washes. This is perfect for those days when you don't have time to wash or just need a bit of volume. I use this one for dark hair as it has a colour in it, which stops my hair from looking unwashed.

7 - Got2B Beach Matt Salt Spray - This is something that I feel as if I don't use enough, its my all time favourite salt spray. I use this when I need a bit of texture in my hair, or if I'm going on holiday or to the beach (which isn't often) - and I love it. I am going to make sure I try and use this more, because when I do I feel like a mermaid.

8 - Lee Stafford Heat Protection Spray - Everyone needs a good heat protection right? This is the one that I have been loving for quite some time now. I love Lee Stafford products and I use this everytime I use any heat what so ever, plus it smells incredible!


9 - Aussie Miracle Recharge Spray - This stuff is actually the Heat protection version, I have three of these in total. This one represents them all, I love Aussie products but these conditioning sprays are my ultimate fave. I use these on both mine and Bella's hair and they help to detangle and manage our hair perfectly.

10 - Aussie Dual Personality Anti Frizz + Conditioning Milk - Last but certainly not least is this amazing serum/conditioning milk from Aussie. I love Aussie products, they always make my hair smell and feel amazing. This one is no different from all the rest, and makes my hair feel fabulous. Helps with frizz too, winner.


What do you think?
Which products are you all loving?




Share:

7 comments

  1. I totally agree with you on the Essence Ultime Omega Repair BB Balm! That is for me just amazing and I don't know about you but it definitely cuts the time I have to blow dry my hair when I've used it.

    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the ultimate blends set after bleaching my hair it worked miracles xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Ultimate Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter range, I'm using it at the moment and smells amazing!! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I have been looking for new hair care products. =)

    Kelli
    www.blog.bodeoo.com

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig