A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 14 September 2014

Lifestyle: Coronation Street Tour 14 ♥

So if some of you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, then you will know that on Thursday I went along to the Coronation Street Tour with my friends. We have had it booked for a while and we were all really looking forward to it, we had a great time and I thought I would share some snaps with you from the day.

In case you didn't know, Coronation Street have had a new set build over in Salford Quays and so the old set in Manchester will be knocked down some time this year I think. So for the last 8 months they have re-opened the grounds and allowed people to have a guided tour of the set and street. If you get a chance then definitely go and pop down, it really is quite fun.

Anyway here are some of my snaps from the day!



I had a lovely time and I fully recommend it.

What do you think?
Have you been to the tour?



Why not check out my little vlog of the day?

Share:

6 comments

  1. That's SO coool! I would love to do a soap tour, I am obsessed with them! xx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, super jealous haha! Was you allowed to peek into the houses?? I couldn't load the end of your video to find out x

    Rachel
    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We weren't! There is nothing in the houses hun! They are all empty they just use sets :) xx

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig