A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 26 September 2014

Beauty: Cream Eyeshadows ♥

Hello all you beautiful people, and hello to any new followers too!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been trying to maintain work, blogging and doing my YouTube videos too. So forgive me and I will be setting a blogging schedule in the next few weeks, so I have my posts out on the days I'm supposed to. 

So today I wanted to share with you some of my current favourite eye products to use, I have been using these non stop at the moment as I've really got into experimenting with eye shadows. I never used to be bothered about eye shadows or eye liners, but recently I have been using them quite a lot.

The products that I'm talking about are of course Cream Shadows. I now have three of these, and for someone who never liked eye shadows that is quite a lot. The three that I have are Maybelline's Colour Tattoo 24hr in Rose Gold, Eternal Gold and Benefits Creasless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents.


As I said I have been using these constantly lately and can definitely see myself buying more, I got my first one free as a gift. Then I bought my first colour tattoo and I am now addicted. I love the colours and I just love how effortlessly they blend onto the skin. They are so easily applied that even I can make them look good, and I'm still a novice when it comes to eye shadows.




As you can see the colour tattoos are two gorgeous gold shimmery colours and they are great for any season. I personally love the pink one because I'm a girly girl at heart, and I love the way it blends onto my skin so well. The other is more of a gold colour and is great for using with a lighter smokey eye, I think the colours are just so pretty.



As for this colour it is more of a bronze brown colour and is also great for smokey eyes, definitely a good one for a autumn/winter look. I personally love all of these colours but I feel the Benefit one might be my favourite.


Left to Right - My Two Cents, Rose Gold & Eternal Gold.


What do you think?
Have you used Cream Shadows before?




Why not check out my latest video?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig