A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 22 September 2014

Lifestyle: Murder Mystery Bloggers Event ♥

This week I was lucky enough to be invited to a blogger's event in Manchester, when I got the email I was so excited to meet lots of blogger's and have a great night. We were told that it would be at the Renaissance Hotel and that it would be a Murder Mystery night with actors and even a champagne prize. 

I was a bit sceptical at first because I'm usually quite nervous about things like this, I went in and was stood alone for a while with lots of people chatting away. I felt like I was alone in the whole room, but then the lovely Rachel from Times2Style came over and put me completely at ease. Honestly if she hadn't come over I probably would of ended up on my own and completely gone back in my shell. But the lovely Rachel came to the rescue and saved me, so thank you so much for that.

Anyway once I settled down and I got myself acquainted with some other lovely blogger's - we finally sat down at our tables which then became our Murder Mystery Teams. We were team one and we were given a set of sheets in which to ask questions, request pocket searches and criminal record checks. All so that we could finally find the murderer of Lord John, and figure out why they did it.


Once we sat down at our lovely table in the hotel, we all had a chat and introduced ourselves. Then the actors started off the Murder Mystery and we all got into asking our questions pretty quick. We had a read of all the possible murderers and quickly had quite a few little ideas ourselves, we were then given a piece of vital evidence. A wine glass with fingerprints and a lipstick mark, we had to dust for the prints and ask questions about who we thought was a match from the suspects.


We then had some amazing food courtesy of the amazing hotel staff, I had some yummy goats cheese and salad for a starter. After wards for the main I went for a roast beef style dinner with vegetables, and finally for the pudding I had a good old fashion chocolate brownie and ice cream. Delicious! 


The night was almost coming to an end and after asking lots of questions we finally made a guess and filled out our suspect and motive forms. After a few minutes the actors took our forms away and then came back and asked our table to come out of the room with them. We were then led into another room with costumes and asked to dress up as all the characters. We had such a laugh and even took a few selfies, it was so much fun! After we did this they told us that our guess was correct and our table won the champagne prize. We could not believe it, thank you so much everyone who organised this.

Finally as the night came to an end we all had this lovely group photo, most of us still in costumes. Although I took my wig off as it was so itchy! I love this photo of us all, I met some lovely blogger's and I feel so happy to have been invited to this event. Thank you so much BGO, Shaun and The Renaissance Hotel for having us all. 


Were you at this event?
If you were and I didn't get a chance to chat then leave your blog links below!





Share:

14 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun! I can't believe you were lucky enough to go to something like that, the pictures tell it all. What a wonderful event. xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention lovely! I knew the look on your face and have felt it myself many times... So I'm glad I could help you to feel at ease. Hi 5 for our table winning :D

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea for a event, looks so good. And the food looks divine!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was brilliant! And food was yummy too! xx

      Delete
  4. The food looks absolutely incredible and what a fun night I haven't done something like that in ages! xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this sounds so amazing and right up my street! What a fab idea

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely meeting you! And if I'd have seen the look on your face I would definitely have come to your rescue too. I know how hard it is! Would you mind if I used some of your photos? I'll link them back to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely meeting you too! Of course you can use my photos :) xx

      Delete
  7. it looks like you had lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures have made me hungry lol

    Looks like you had a great time!

    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig