A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

Five Years Ago Today ♥

I wanted to share a bit of a sentimental post with you, so I hope you don't mind. I kind of just wanted to document today on my blog, so that I can look back on this someday. Five years ago today I gave birth to my beautiful little girl Isabella-Rose Vaughan. It wasn't something that was 100% planned, but when I found out I was pregnant I was over the moon. 


When I was 17 years old and still in college, I fell pregnant but sadly had a mis-carriage very early on in my pregnancy. After a few months I fell pregnant a second time and 9 months later, on the 27th September at 13:35 my beautiful baby girl was born. I was only 18 when I got pregnant and then 19 when I had her five years ago today.

Although I was very young and my mum wasn't too happy with me, she was the best thing that has ever and will ever happen to me. She has completely changed my life for the better, before I had her I felt like I had nothing. I wasn't anything to any body and I was in a very low place. Then I was given the most amazing gift any one could have ever given me, my beautiful Isabella. She has saved my life, she is my rock, my everything and I couldn't imagine life without her.


So basically I just wanted to share with you all a very special day for me and Isabella, her 5th birthday is finally here and I cannot believe it. She is so grown up, she is enjoying being in Reception and learning all kinds of new things every day. She is growing up so quickly in front of my eyes and I cannot believe how amazing she is. If you ever get the chance to have a child then never hesitate to do it, it will be the best thing you'll ever do. 


Thanks for reading!

Love you Isabella!




Share:

10 comments

  1. Aww happy birthday ella! She clearly has your looks :) Hope you had an amazing day.
    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely gorgeous, I hope she had a lovely birthday, it's crazy to look at those photos when she was a tiny baby and see her as a fully fledged person now, I can only imagine how it must feel for you as her mother!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! She was and still is perfect :) x

      Delete
  3. Bless, what a heart warming post. Love this age of kids. A very happy birthday to her and may her fairy dreams always come true.

    Regards
    D,x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post - your little girl is absolutely beautiful (I love the name you chose for her too!).

    Kitty
    www.kittyblackadder.com

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig