A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Beauty: My Eyebrow Routine ♥

I have had quite a few compliments on my eyebrows and people asking me how I maintain them and which products I use. So I thought I would do this little post showing you just that.


So as I have have raved on and on about this product I won't say too much but this is the main product I use on my brows. That is of course the HD Brow Palette in Foxy, I am in love with this palette so much. I have been using this a lot and as you can see the colour I usually use is almost gone. I will definitely have to re-buy this when I run out, but these can be used as eye shadows too which is great.


The next product I use is the Mayebelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown - I have only just discovered this and I am completely obsessed. I can even use this on its own when I don't need to use the full HD Palette - it is good enough on its own and gives my brows the definition they need. If you haven't seen this before I'd recommend it, I'd even go as far as saying that it may be a dupe for Benefits Gimme Brow. At just £4.99 you can't go wrong!


Here are the before and after pictures of my brows - as you can see they look so much more defined and neater. I take a lot of pride in my Eyebrows and I love how they look at the moment.


Before

After


What do you think?
What do you use on your brows?



Why not check out my video too?


Share:

2 comments

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig