A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

Life Update & Instagram [August] ♥

So today I wanted to share with you what's been going on in my life this month, so much has been going on and I've been so busy with festivals and getting ready for school and church etc. I have been so crazy busy that my blog has taken a bit of time on the back burner but I have been working on it in behind the scenes. 

You may have noticed that I have come back to Blogger and also had a new layout installed by Pipdig, I even had a new Blog header and YouTube banner designed by the lovely Robyn which I will tell you all about below.


1 - As you can see from the first picture (Top Left) my little blog turned 2 at the beginning of August, the 7th to be exact. I could not believe it when it popped up on my time hop, 2 years ago last month I started rambling over the internet. My blog has come so far since then, and I still love it so much and don't have any plans to stop any time soon.

2 - Secondly, going down one picture this month I took part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, I decided not to donate to ALS though as I have heard some bad things, so my money went to Christies instead. Still, it was fun and I definitely enjoyed pouring cold water over the Fiance!

3 - Third picture down on the left is my gorgeous new blog header designed by Robyn, she has drawn my last blog header and I just had to have a new one as she is super talented. If you haven't seen her designs you can check her out here! She designed my blog header, button and youtube banner too, so amazing! I also switched back to blogger from wordpress and I wasn't happy. As soon as I changed I knew I hated it but I stuck with it to give it a chance really, but after a few months it just wasn't the same. So I downloaded my posts and bought a pipdig layout, and now I have fallen back in love with my blog.

4 - Middle picture is the most recent, and this was actually from today. This is my little angel starting Reception class, I know it is September but I just had to share this as we have been preparing for it all Summer. She was so excited and loves school, it was still really hard for me to let her go though.

5 - On the top right is my mums gorgeous new dog called Bella, and no she didn't actually name her after her grand-daughter. My mum wanted a dog for ages, and when this little cutie came along she wanted her straight away. It was only when she went to pick her up she asked her name, and was told it was Bella. HOW SPOOKY? Honestly though she is so cute, its nice to be able to have a dog without all the trouble of actually owning her. That's my mums job, I just get to take her for walks now and again :)

6 - Obviously from the picture below you can see me and my friends in fancy dress and Soul Survivor this summer. It was definitely the highlight of my August and I learnt things I will never forget. I saw God move in different and amazing ways, and it was one of the best experiences of this year. God is so good.

7 - The last picture on the bottom right is just one from earlier this month when me and the fiance took a little bike ride together. We are into our 9 month countdown to the wedding and we are getting really excited, and also getting everything into place is stressful. I had no idea how much work and stress it was going to cause, but it will be so worth it. I have loved spending time together this month while we had some time off from church and other things that keep us busy. But we have a lot to look forward to in the coming months.

Its been a busy month, but September is promising to be busier.
Bring it on!

Hope you all had a great summer!
What have you been up to?



Why not check out my latest video?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig