A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 6 October 2014

Fashion: Welcoming the Autumn ♥



Collared Cosy Shirt - £10.00 - Primark
Black Skirt - £15.00 - BooHoo (Old)
Cosy Black Tights - £3.50 - F&F Tesco
Heeled Boots - £24.99 - New Look
LOVE Earrings - £3.90 - Forever21

So Autumn is here and I decided that I would throw together this cute little outfit for the season. This came together totally by accident actually as I've not worn this skirt in so long. I bought this from BooHoo so long ago now but it is still one of my favourites. I felt so cosy in this outfit, this gorgeous collared shirt it perfect tucked in or out. It is so effortlessly pretty and easy to style, today I decided to dig out this skirt and pop them both together. I'm really impressed with how it looked. I opted for the cosy tights that are just so comfy and warm, perfect for this season when its getting colder. These boots are old but I wear them all the time, with so many outfits. They always look good, and you can never go wrong with comfy black boots.

What do you think?
What are you loving this season?



Why not check out my latest make-up look for autumn?


Share:

33 comments

  1. Love this look - the perfect autumnal outfit.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little outfit, very fitting for Autumn/Winter! I have a soft spot for cute little collars <3

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Definitely going to keep this in mind because I have a similar skirt :)

    I'm from twitter :) New follower <3
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie, really appreciate it x

      Delete
  4. I'm SO obsessed with the collar/jumper combo this autumn! Love the outfit ^_^ www.inkandnonsense.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a really similar skirt from Topshop, this is such a cute way to style it! Love it!! x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit hun!! Im struggling with getting my autumnal wardrobe sorted - I had a baby 6 weeks ago so can't fit in last years bits and can't afford to go buy a whole new wardrobe with a newborn taking up my pennies!! Waahhh!! :)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I'm sure it won't be long till they fit you again! xx

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, you look great! I love everything about this season! Halloween, the cooler weather... it's one of my favorites :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love leather textures in A/W - lovely outfit! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit, the skirt is so cute! I really like the shirt and jumper combo too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, i really need a leather skirt in my life so good for autumn.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple and chic. I love an outfit like that. Red lips just complete the whole look.

    Regards
    D, x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I loveee leather and cosy knits for autumn too - and nothing like a good pair of heeled ankle boots, I plan on living in mine for the next few months!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous skirt and lovely set! The color of lipstick looks perfect!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit! Pleather skirts are just perfect fall!! Thanks for sharing your link with me on Twitter!! Followed!! xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute look! Love the skirt!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig