A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 31 July 2015

Share the Love #1 ♥


So I have been suffering from major blogging block lately, it seems like since I took a break for a few months I couldn't get back into the swing of things. So lately I've been getting some inspiration from pinterest and looking over other blogs to try and get my mojo back. I started looking back over old posts of mine and found one that I used to do weekly. I forgot all about it and so I thought I'd bring it back in. It used to be called Like, Love & Loathe. I got the idea from another blogger but I can't remember who it was (sorry). 

I have changed the name slightly to Share the Love post. I thought it would be an idea to share things I've loved doing or experienced each week. I want it to be a positive post and not looking at negative things. So this will be every Friday as this will be going up on a Friday (tomorrow). I hope you enjoy these posts and I hope it prompts you to start this over on your blog, feel free to borrow the idea! Start thinking about things that you love and stop focusing on the negatives. Happy reading.

---------------------------------------

1 First thing that made me happy this week - 
Getting to spend time with my little girl and nephew over the school holidays, and discovering that sometimes the best fun is to be had when you least expect it and for free too! It doesn't always have to cost loads of money!

2 Second thing that made me happy this week - 
Getting to spend time with old friends from school and realising how happy we all are, and how much we have achieved. Seeing that all those tiny things we used to worry about were silly and unnecessary.

3 Third thing that made me happy this week -
Tidying my house and feeling that super achievement afterwards of how lovely it all looks now.

4 Fourth thing that made me happy this week -
Realising how much I love my blog and how much I have missed it since I've been away. Reconnecting with all you lovely bloggers on Twitter during chats etc.

5 Fifth thing that made me happy this week -
Watching Pretty Little Liars! I have only been watching a couple of weeks and I am obsessed! I'm in love! (Please no spoilers, I'm only on season 2).


Thanks for reading!

Follow
Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Instagram - Bloglovin
Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Really! I was like that at first but honestly I'm hooked now! x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post filled with so much positivity, I love it! It really is the little things in life that give us the most joy and happiness. I adore pretty little liars so much!! I'm all caught up so I won't spoil it for you but oh my gosh by season 6 you'll be dying to know who A is. It really is a great show, it's just so intense! Have a lovely weekend!!

    -Nabeela x
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read! I'm obsessed already! :D can't cope till season 6! x

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig