A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 3 August 2015

Monthly Favourite Love - August ♥

Since having a major blog burnout and almost contemplating not coming back to blogging at all, I've been looking for inspiration. One of the things people kept telling me to do was look over some of my favourite bloggers and see why I like them so much. Obviously never to copy but just to get that passion and love for my blog back. It has completely worked, it has helped me realise why I love blogging in the first place and helped me to get some ideas back!

So I thought I would share a new post that I'll be doing at least once a month - that is my monthly favourite bloggers. I will just be going over some of my favourite bloggers this month that have really helped me to get my love for blogging back, whilst also giving me plenty of inspiration.


First is the lovely Mandy from A Girl, Obsessed. I stumbled across her blog on Pinterest as I searched for blog post ideas & prompts. She has done loads of posts on blogging and how to overcome bloggers block, which we all dread right? I had really been struggling after a few months off due to getting married etc, and Mandy's blog has been one of those who has saved me. She has such an inspirational way of writing, it helps you to realise that your blog isn't as much of a massive flop as you may think. There are always ways around blogger's block, and you can overcome it! Go and check her out and give her a follow.


Next up is the lovely Emily from Emily Grace. She has a lovely blog, another one that has a few posts that have helped me and inspired me to carry on. She has a post about blogger's block and different blog post ideas. She is definitely worth a read before you give up for good!


Another lovely blogger is Becky from Becky Bedbug. From beauty to fashion and travel too, Becky has a great blog that I can read for hours. She always posts honestly and is such a good writer. I love reading her blog and she truly deserves every follower she gets. Definitely go and give her a follow, she will inspire you for sure.


Last but certainly not least is a new blog I found recently, well new to me anyway! Sometimes I can't believe I haven't found them before because they are so good. This is one just like that, Ana is a wonderful blogger and her photography and makeup skills will inspire you for sure. I could spend hours flicking through her pictures, she is so good at makeup. Definitely give her a follow.


Well thats it for now people, thanks for reading!


Follow
Share:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have only read a couple of these blogs before and will definitely have a look at the others!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! They are worthy of a follow! x

      Delete
  2. This was so incredibly sweet of you! Thank you for featuring my blog alongside such lovely ladies. Also, you have the cutest blog! :)

    xo Mandy | A Girl, Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig