A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 18 August 2015

July Favourites/Empties

Okay so I know I'm a little late for this post, but I have had problems with cameras and other things. So I'm sorry this is a little late, but its finally here. My favourites and empties post from July. These are the things I loved last month and also the things I have used up. Some of these bottles are empty!


First of all I bought these new shampoo and conditioners by Tresemme last month and I love them so much. I've been on a spending ban recently, and therefore using up all of the things I already have before I buy more. So these are almost empty now, as I love them sooooo much. Not even exaggerating. These are the Tresemme Perfectly Undone Shampoo & Conditioner. These are silicone free and enriched with Sea Kelp extract which is great for perfectly undone hair, with mermaid tendencies. I love how this makes my hair feel, I only wash my hair once maybe twice a week (or try to). So when I use this its a real treat for my locks. I've been trying to grow my hair too, and it feels in such better condition recently. I think it may have something to do with these.


Okay so I have been using these for a few months, I got these in April for my birthday and they have only just run out. It is of course the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser and the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser.  These have been on my wishlist for ever, so when I got them for my birthday you can imagine how happy I was. I used them right away, and have seen such a difference in my skin its amazing. It is so soft and in so much better condition, I love these and I will definitely be buying them again.


Recently I talked about my latest favourite eye cream in my earlier post Summer Beauty Favourites. I mentioned this eye serum called Sukin Eye Organics Eye Serum. This is almost empty too, and I love it so so much. Its made my eyes look so much more refreshed and awake. It smoothes out all my little fine lines and wrinkles that might be coming out. 

Secondly is the Loreal Paris Age Perfect Refreshing Toner. This might be for mature skin, but I am no stranger to wrinkles even at 25. I am aware I will not stay young forever so I'd like to make sure my skin gets the best treatment, so I can grow old gracefully.

OGX Coconut Milk

More hair care products. This one is from OGX and is their Coconut Milk. I put a small amount of this in my hair after washing and before styling. Usually focusing on the ends and lengths. This has minimised my breakage and also made my hair so much stronger and hydrated. Love it lots.

Next up in the Tresemme Heat Protect Mist. I colour my hair just a simple brunette every 6-8 weeks depending on the actual need to do so. I also use heat on my hair occasionally, I try not to very often. When I do both of these things I like to keep my hair protected. This spray is great for protecting my hair from any heat, and also keeps my colour vitalised and looking shiny.

Naked 2 Palette

An obvious one for me this month and most months for that matter is my Naked 2 Palette. I use this most days when I apply make-up. The colours I mostly like to use together are Booty Call and Chopper. Chopper is a gorgeous shimmery gold colour, and Booty Call is a lovely colour for all over my lid. I use the other colours too when I go out in the evening. But for an everyday look this palette is perfect for day or evening.

Underneath the palette is the gorgeous Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara. This was given to me by a friend who has no use for it, and I absolutely love it. It makes my lashes look amazing, giving off a gorgeous looking false lash effect.

Naked 2 Palette

Barry M Gelly Nail Shine

Last but certainly not least is my nail colour of the month. This is one of my all time faves and I've been wearing it a lot lately. It is of course the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry. This shade is great for any time of year, it may be more of a summer colour for most but I love it. It matches my car too!


What are you loving this month? Any of the same?

Thanks for reading!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig