A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 6 September 2015

Savannah Cold Shoulder Motel Dress OOTD








Okay so I'm a little rusty with this outfit picture thing. I've not taken some in so long and I'm just getting used to my new camera. But here I am nevertheless with this lovely dress I picked up from Ark this weekend. Its by the brand motel and I love it. I went out for cocktails in Manchester with the girls and had a fab time. Its such a lovely flowy dress and its super comfy.

So I'm working on my blog a lot lately, and things will be back to normal asap. Now the little one is back at school. Thank you for being patient with me!


Thanks for reading!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig