A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 10 August 2015

Summer Date Outfit with Weddington Way

Today I wanted to share with you a kind of outfit post with a twist. I was contacted by the lovely people at Weddington Way - a San Francisco based Wedding & Accessories on line store. I was asked to use one of their dresses to make a fun summer date outfit. I love doing these kinds of posts, imagining what I would wear, how I would accessorise etc. Right down to the makeup and nail polish I would use. 

So today I thought I would share what I would wear and how I might style it for a lovely evening out with the hubby. 




This gorgeous dress is the one I chose from their collection as it stood out to me. I love the one shoulder look and the colour is beautiful. It is so easy to style and wearable for so many different occasions. And also a wee bit cheaper for us brits! ;)


These are perfect heels to pair with this dress, I love making things match together. They are great for any night out and especially a date night.

3. Accessorize - Pricilla Beaded Across Body Bag - £17.00

This bag caught my eye immediately, I love the beaded detail. Its a great size to keep all your essentials in, from your touch up gloss and a handy mirror.



These earrings may be a little pricey but you can find a cheaper alternative I'm sure - I found these at H.Samuel and they are truly beautiful. I'm not one for massive dangly earrings so these are great.


This gorgeous ring is perfect to accessorise your look. It may be a bit on the pricey side too but you will be able to get a cheaper one elsewhere.


This is my all time favourite foundation - I use this for special occasions only and I might actually cry when I run out. The coverage is amazing and its perfect for those special nights out.


This in expensive cute little blush is the perfect colour for a summer evening. Lovely pink colour, and not too hard on the purse strings.


Okay so I don't have this one, I only have the Naked 2 but this one has the perfect colours for summer looks. I will definitely be investing in this soon, the Naked 2 is amazing.


I only own one of these myself as they are quite expensive, but the colours are amazing and they stay really well. Definitely worth the extra splurge.


I have raved and raved about this mascara and I don't think I need to say any more. If you don't own one, you need to go now!


This nail colour is gorgeous for summer, its a colour from Rita Ora's collection and I just love it. It drys super quick and lets you get on with your other important jobs whilst getting ready.



So those are my picks, I hope you enjoyed drooling over different things with me in this post!

What would you change? Whats your must have summer item on a date?

Thanks for reading!

Follow
Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Instagram - Bloglovin


*Disclaimer - I have not been sponsored or paid for this post - this was purely an inspiration post for Weddington Way. All opinions are honest and my own.
Share:

4 comments

  1. I always overlook one shoulder dresses but this is really pretty and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too usually! I love this one though :) x

      Delete
  2. I've just bought sheer glow and I love it x

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig