A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 7 August 2015

Share the Love #2 ♥


Welcome to the second edition of my newest weekly post - share the love. I wanted to start this post to share the things that I have been loving this week. The things that have made me happy. The internet and social media can be full of so many negative things lately, I just wanted to add some positivity instead of constant shaming. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

First thing that made me happy this week - 
Me and the hubby decorated my daughters bedroom this weekend, I am so happy with the results and I cannot wait to see her little face. We have done it as a surprise and she has no idea, I cannot wait to show her when she gets home from holiday.

Second thing that made me happy this week -
Having some time to relax. Lately I have been so over stressed with working a lot more hours etc. This week I managed to get some time off and finally get some jobs done around the house that had been getting right on my wick. I felt so much better after a lie in too!

Third thing that made me happy this week -
Looking over my wedding pictures. I cannot stop doing this. Every now and then I just get this sudden gush of joy that I am married to my best friend. I cannot believe I have been so lucky. Sorry to be mushy, but I am truly blessed. I don't think I'll ever get bored of my wedding pictures.

Fourth thing that made me happy this week -
Finding out that there will be a new Friend's set being built in London soon. I know this is such a silly little thing but this made me so happy, I am a huge fan of Friends and I will definitely be making a trip to that! Who's with me?

Fifth thing that made me happy this week -
Finding a new love for my blog again. I started this blog 3 years ago this month. I have finally found my happy spot and where I am completely content with my blog the way it is. I have found a new love for writing and I am excited about the next years and where it will take me. I have stopped putting pressure on myself to worry about followers and having constant posts up on time. I have remembered why I started it in the first place.


Thanks for reading!

What made you happy this week?

Share your love below!


Follow


Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Instagram - Bloglovin - Tumblr - Pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig