A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Home Wishlist ♥




Okay so I've been completely drooling lately over home decor, thinking about how we can change the house around and redecorate now we are living together. I have so many ideas and truth be told, I'm little bit excited about it. We are starting with our daughters room when she goes away next week. 

I have been thinking about our bedroom though, what I would like and how I would have my dream room. We won't be changing mine about to much, just repainting and wallpapering I think. These are just some of my dream things that I would love to have in my room, if I had the money that is.


A girl can dream eh?

What would be your dream item to have in your room, what would it look like? 

Follow

Twitter-Facebook-YouTube-Instagram-Bloglovin


Share:

16 comments

  1. I spend way too much time lusting over homeware websites and pinterest, so this post is right up my street! I love the Ikea light and the bed frame! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the dressing table it is very pretty and elegant. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it! Shame about the price! x

      Delete
  3. Some serious home lusting going on right now, that is some of my dream homewear products, I have a feeling that I will be investing soon!

    Love, Amie <3
    thecurvaceousvegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each of these things. If you could just have them sent to my flat, that would be great. ;)

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha if you could have them sent to me first! x

      Delete
  5. Ally very nice. I particularly like the ikea bed frame.. yes to being stylishly organised!
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so in love with that duvet set, I have a something similar but that is gorgeous.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I regret buying brown bedroom furniture so bad :( I love the white dressing table xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My husband decorated before I moved in, so I never got a choice! x

      Delete
  8. I love white furniture :) I've recently just done my room up and I absolutely love it - that wallpaper you've chose is gorgeous too!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig