A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 6 July 2015

The most perfect day - Becoming Mrs Wild ♥


I'm back!! I thought I'd start off the first post back with some of my GORGEOUS wedding pictures - I may have mentioned that my photographer was Livi Edwards. She is amazing, if you are looking for a photographer then definitely check her out. She has done an absolutely wonderful job and I couldn't be happier with them. 

So here you are you lucky lot, here are a few of my favourites. Not all of them because we would be here all week (there are over 300) - just a select few of my favourites.




Thats all folks! Hope you enjoyed! More on my Instagram account too! @thefrancescadiaries 



Follow
Share:

6 comments

  1. these are stunning photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Our photographer is amazing! x

      Delete
  2. You looked absolutely amazing! The photographs are also beautiful - they'll be lovely to look back on.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is such a good photographer! x

      Delete
  3. These Pictures are AMAZING!!!! and you look stunning!!! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig