A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 30 July 2015

Current Face ♥


Today I thought I would share with all you lovelies my current face, what I've been using lately. So this is my daily make-up and what I have been using for a while now. I will be doing an updated youtube video about my current daily face using these products soon. So make sure your subscribed to my channel to see that!


Obviously I cleanse and wash my face first, then I apply my primer. My primer is one I swear by and I've been using for years. It is of course the Nivea Express Hydration Primer - for sensitive skin. I love this stuff, its pretty much my must have ingredient in my every day makeup. I apply this before adding the rest of my foundation etc.


Currently on my face I use Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and Avon's ExtraLasting Concealer. I apply my foundation using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush from the Core Collection - and my concealer with the Contour brush as its small and gets into the creases easily. These both give great coverage together without feeling too heavy on my skin.


Now for eyes and cheeks. I start off my using Benefit's Stay Don't Stray on my eye lids to help my eyeshadow to stay put. This stuff is great, it keeps my eye shadow in place all day. Then I use my Naked 2 Palette -  using the colours Booty Call on the lid, and either Half Baked or Chopper on the crease, then blend away. They blend really lovely together, and its not too heavy for a simple day look. You can easily change this up at night, by using darker shades and maybe some liquid liner.


I am currently using Benefit's Dandelion Blush on my cheeks for a cute pink glow. I love this little blush, its leaves such a lovely colour on my cheeks. I use my small blusher brush for this. Finally Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Mascara to complete my eyes, such a great mascara.


The brushes I am currently using for my eyes are the Naked 2 Brush, Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush, Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush, H&M Blending Brush and my Crown Pro Blending Fluff C433. These are really great brushes for blending.


For my pride and joy (the brows) I use two products. The MUA Pro Brow Palette and the Maybelline BROWdrama Eyebrow Mascara. This has been my favourite palette for some time now, I did have the HD brows palette, but £25 is a lot of money. This one is so in expensive and lasts for ages. I also use the BROWdrama, this stuff is similar to Benefits Gimme Brow - not as good but affordable.


I use one of these three brushes to perfect my brows, I got the two brown ones from eBay and the other is the Real Techniques Brow Brush. Angled brushes are the best for brows, they help me to be precise and get the right shape for my brows.




What are you all currently using? Must have products day to day?
Thanks for reading!

Follow

Twitter-Facebook-YouTube-Instagram-Bloglovin


Share:

10 comments

  1. I use my Naked 2 palette most days at the moment as well. Also, I've been looking for a good eyelid primer that will actually keep my eye shadow on (mine always comes of!), so definitely going to have to give that Benefit one a go!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the pro-brow palette! Naked 2 is my go-to for my daily look at the moment too.

    Amy - http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to depend on that primer too! I haven't used it in such a long time though - maybe I should pick it up again!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently purchased the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and I must say, I wasn't impressed with it at all. It has some pink undertones which do not mix well with my complexion, unfortunately. I also use the Buffing Brush, isn't it just fab? xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I guess some things just don't work for everyone! I love the buffing brush! :) x

      Delete
  5. The Naked 2 Palette is just the best thing😍 I use it almost everyday. I used to depend on that primer too but it seemed to stop working for me recently, i actually dont need to use one anymore! And the pro-brow palette used to be my go-to for only £3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the naked 2! I may have to ask for the Naked 3 for christmas! I love it :) x

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig