A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 23 July 2015

Cute Home Decor Ideas ♥

I am totally obsessed with buying cute little decor items to put around my house, these are just a few just to give you an idea. I will be posting more as I have lots, so I thought this would be a good inspiration type post. This is no way me showing off, I got these things cheap and they weren't overly pricey. So maybe this might give you some inspiration of ways to decorate your home, maybe you just moved or are redecorating. I'm always mixing it up and buying new bits so here are a few of my faves.


Firstly is this cute little Mr&Mrs sign that I got from HobbyCraft, I actually bought this for the wedding and it was on my top table. So I thought this was really nice to keep, and I keep this in my bedroom. It was only £8.00 which is really affordable and pretty. 


This next one is one of my favourites, it's this cute little accessories hanger. I think I got this from either B&M or Home Bargains, I'm not completely sure. Either way it was really inexpensive and looks so cute on my wall. I found a simlilar one here from Notonthehighstreet.com - its a bit more expensive at £16 but looks so cute. And it stops my necklaces from getting tangled up.


These are my cute little brush holders aka plant pots from Ikea! These are only like £1.90 each and I use them to just store my brushes in. They look so cute on my cabinet and store loads of brushes inside. A cute little cheap idea to keep brushes together.


Next up is my makeup storage, and these are my cute little acrylic drawers from Muji. These are a bit more pricey at about £22 - but they are so worth it. I have two and they fit all my bits of makeup inside perfectly. They make it look so tidy and neat, I love them. 


Fairy lights!! I love them, okay i'm completely obsessed. I bought these from Primark for like £3.00 - I drape them across the top of my bed for a really lovely effect. They look so pretty lit up at night. 


Finally my bed cushions, these are Mr & Mrs cushions and I got them from The Range for just £7.99 each. These are so cute and they are a really nice finishing touch to our bed. 


So these are the first few little ideas for you, I hope you liked them!
Which is your favourite?

Follow





Share:

8 comments

  1. Lovely finds! Those pink plant pots look really cute. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fairy lights too! Primary always have such a great selection, I always buy mine from there!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fairy lights as well they can transform your bedroom so easily and make it look so cute x

    Emily X | www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your link in the #fbl twitter chat!
    You've got some great picks here - love the cute little brush pots! I love your colour scheme in the bedroom and that wallpaper is amazing!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig