A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Summer Beauty Favourites ♥

Okay so getting back into the swing of things now I'm married and back to blogging - as much as I can possibly do. I am trying my hardest to get back to normal, and get back to doing the thing I loved doing so long ago. Its coming up to three years I started this blog back in August 2012, I cannot believe it has been that long. I am trying to get myself back into it, its been hard and I've felt like I lost my mojo a little. 

I love my little blog, and I want to remember why I started it in the first place and how much I love doing it. So here I am rambling again on my little page on the web, where I can share my thoughts and opinions on things in this world. Back before I stopped blogging for a few months I started to get stressed with worrying whether people would like it and if I had enough followers. But now I know its not all about that, I want to write and blog for myself and nobody else.

So obviously summer is upon us and hopefully we will have some more nice weather. I change up my skincare routine in order to fit in with my skin and how its coping with the seasons. We have hot, cold, raining and snow and all of the bits inbetween. So I like to make sure my skin is being looked after. Here are some of my current skincare favourites.



Eye creams, we don't all use them and some of us don't think we need them just yet. I've been using eye creams since I was 15. This one I got from somewhere called Home Sense in Manchester. They have some really unique skincare and haircare pieces in there. I love having a look around, so many gorgeous things for the home as well as the body. This is from a range called Sukin Organics. This is the antioxidant eye serum. They are an Australian organics company with some gorgeous natural skincare. They are definitely worth looking at, this is my all time favourite eye cream at the moment. It helps keep fine lines at bay and helps my eyes look awake and fresh.


Moisturisers are one of the main things when it comes to skincare obviously. I don't need to tell most of you this, but keeping your skin moisturised is so important. I am currently loving Avon's Anew Vitale 25+ moisturisers. I bought this a while ago and it is definitely on of my favourites. It comes with a day cream and a night gel too. They are so deeply moisturising and not too heavy on the skin, they soak in really well.


Okay so this represents face masks in general. Although recently I have been using these face mask packets from nspa. I bought these from Asda and I'm pretty sure thats the only place you can get this brand. They have some great skincare and these have become my current faves. I use one a week and the mud mask is my favourite. It keeps my skin clear whilst not completely overwhelming it and causing me to break out.


Face wash is an obvious one, or at least I assume so? I am currently loving this one from Clean & Clear, its called Morning Energy Skin Energising Wash. I tend to use this one in the morning due to the name. It refreshes my skin and makes it look and feel more awake, whilst also keeping my skin super cleansed. I personally love this face wash, and its become a firm favourite of mine.


Okay so I can hear you all shouting at the computer screen right now, face wipes I know I know! I don't usually use face wipes at all as a rule, but these ones have been great. These are the Johnson's Face Care, Makeup Be Gone Pampering Wipes. I don't honestly think they are that bad as long as you don't use them as a main cleanser for your skin. I use this to remove excess and then use my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser amongst other things. But the smell of these is so comforting, I use them at bed time and the smell really soothes me. They remind me of a moisturiser I used to use on Bella when she was a baby. 


Finally for the main body moisturiser, I love nothing more than settling down in the evening after a shower and moisturising my skin. I think its something I get from my mum, she was always big on moisturising. Nevertheless I like to look after my skin and this Garnier Body Repair Balm is brilliant.


So those are my top picks for my summer skincare -what are your current faves?


Follow


Share:

10 comments

  1. Have this body repair - not a big fan. Too heavy for me. Nspa mask sounds interesting :)

    Your skin are app - http://Veleza.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what caught my eye the most? The nspa deep cleansing mud mask. It sounds so interesting and I think I'm going to pick it up! I've tried many things from nspa and they've never failed to disappoint xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of these products but i'd really like to try the deep cleansing mud mask, sounds great!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of this eye serum! I always go for light but hydrating products in the summer to keep skin moisturised!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried any of these products, but need to keep them in mind! :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig