A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 9 March 2015

Wedding: Hair Inspiration ♥









All Images are from Pinterest - if you want to view my wedding boards you can find them here.

As most of you know - I am getting married in just over 2 months. I have a Hair & Make-up Artist coming for a trial in a week or so, so as you can imagine I have really been thinking about what to have. I never imagined how hard a decision it would be, getting the right balance. I have changed my hair and skin care routine - in order to get my hair & skin in better condition for the big day.

My hair has grown quite long now so I'm hoping to have an elegant up-do - I toyed with the idea of having it up and down. In the end I think I will be going with up. 

What do you think? Which is your favourite - I'd love your opinions!

Thanks for reading!


Share:

2 comments

  1. They look absolutely gorgeous and elegant, I like the idea of hair down as a change but think for photos and in reality up dos are better xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig