A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Prairie Charms ♥

Prairie Charms


Hello lovelies!

Today I wanted to share with you some gorgeous jewellery that I was kindly sent from a store called Prairie Charms

I was kindly contacted by them a couple of weeks ago and they offered me 25% all of their items on the website. I headed over to the website to have a look and they have some lovely little pieces, I picked a lovely necklace from their website. 

I ordered and they sent it out so quickly - I definitely recommend you pop over and have a look at their store. The prices are so affordable and they deliver in gorgeous packaging that is so cute and girly.

Prairie Charms

Prairie CharmsPrairie CharmsPrairie CharmsPrairie CharmsPrairie CharmsPrairie Charms

Prairie Charm Necklace - $12.00

As you can see the necklaces and other bits that I got are so cute - they kindly sent me two other items as a thank you for ordering. I got some cute tape with 'Made with Love' written on them. I also got some Nail Glitter which I will be trying out very soon. 

I love the necklace the most though, these pictures don't do it justice, its the most gorgeous purple stone with a cute little gold chain. I really love it, I definitely recommend you go and have a look at their website.



Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh what beautiful pieces you got! The necklace is so cute!!
    I made an order with them recently and I'm so excited to share them on my blog.

    Sarah xo ||Time To See The Stars||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'll look forward to seeing your post! Xx

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig