A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Our Engagement Shoot - 10/03/15 ♥



Today I wanted to share with you my gorgeous engagement photos - we had these done last week and had such a good time having them taken. They are so good I just had to share them with you all. Just to warn you this is a very picture heavy post so get comfy - but they truly are beautiful so I just had to show them off. 

Our photographer really is wonderful, her name is Livi Edwards and I will link her website and where to find her. If you are looking for a photographer for a wedding or otherwise then definitely check her out. She is so friendly and such a lovely girl, definitely one to watch.

















































Thanks for reading - hope you enjoyed the pictures!




Share:

9 comments

  1. Ohh how cute do you both look?! And congrats as I don't think I've congratulated you yet!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! Congrats!! Xx

    http://for-my-love-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these photos are wonderful! :) so cute! Congratulations to you both! :D Xx

    www.genevieveslifeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! You both are looking amazing. It reminded me of my wedding at one of wedding venues NYC. Me and my husband also had a photo shoot. One of best and popular photographer was hired. He helped us to capture wonderful clicks.

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig