A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Friday 27 March 2015

Current Skincare Routine - Spring ♥




Hello lovelies!

Today I wanted to share with you my current skincare routine - if your like me this changes all the time. Depending on what time of the year, what season and what your skins needs are at that time. I have dry/sensitive and also slightly combination skin sometimes. In winter my skin need extra moisture, whereas in spring/summer time it needs slightly less. 

It tends to be warmer at this time of year (well hopefully) so this means I usually where less make-up, but I still love to make sure my skin is cleansed and ready for the day. I look for moisture whilst also making sure I have some kind of SPF in there too, we gotta protect our skin after all right?

Also adding into the mix that I am getting married in a couple of months, I am being extra careful and making sure I don't upset my skin, or make it extra spotty with anything I don't usually use.

So here are the things that I use right now to keep my skin happy and healthy.So firstly here is the wonderful moisturiser that I am currently loving - its the Nivea Pure & Natural Day Cream and the Anti Wrinkle Night Cream.  Now obviously I don't have too many wrinkles right now being 24 - but I will have some day. 

I have always used an Anti Wrinkle cream from being 15 as I have been told it easier to stop them from happening than reversing them once they are there. I'm not particularly scared of wrinkles, I just want to look after my skin and make them look slightly better. These are great for my skin, and as you can tell by the name they are 95% of natural origin. I've always been a HUGE fan of Nivea products anyway, so I love these creams. They smell amazing and make my skin feel so nourished and fresh.

Nivea Pure & NaturalNivea Pure & NaturalElemis Balancing Cleanser & Toner

Next in line in my cleanser and toner of the moment. These are the Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser & the Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner. I was kindly bought these by my mother in law for christmas this year, and I have never looked back. I absolutely love them, I have used them every day and night since I got them and they have made such a difference to my skin. They are so fresh and make my skin feel so silky smooth and soft, whilst also removing all of my make-up too. I would definitely recommend these to anybody, if you've never tried Elemis before definitely give these a shot.

Benefit Puff Off

This little beauty is relatively new to my skincare routine, nevertheless it deserves a mention for sure. This is the Benefit Puff Off Under Eye Cream - I love this little product, it is quite pricey but definitely worth it for sure. I just apply this day and night under my eyes with the cute little iron applicator, and it smooths out lines and puffiness under my eyes no problem. You can use this underneath or over make-up to get rid of any puffiness under your eyes. Love it!

Benefit Puff Off

Last but not least is this little beauty, the Avon Planet Spa Morrocan Romance Moisturising Face Mist. I love the Planet Spa collection from Avon, I have bought so much. But this one is one of my all time favourites. This product is simply spritzed over your face after cleansing and it leaves my skin soft and supple, and also incredibly moisturised. The smell is just incredible too, I love this in the evening when I just need a little extra moisture on my skin. Definitely worth a try.


What do you think? 
Do you use any of these products?
What's your favourite skincare product for spring/summer?


Share:

2 comments

  1. Never used Wrinkle cream... Maybe I should start :) Im also 24 now.

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig