A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 21 August 2014

AllSaints Wishlist ♥ [Staple Items]

So recently I have been loving the different pieces available on the high street this season, one of my favourite shops to drool over has always been AllSaints. They have always been so on trend and I always find myself wandering around in there for ages. I always find they have loads of key pieces that are so perfect for most seasons especially the upcoming Autumn/Winter. 

So today I thought I would share a wishlist of items I've had my eye on, some of these may be quite pricey but you can always find cheaper alternatives. Whilst I can never really afford anything, I love to drool over the more high end items from time to time. A girl can dream eh?

Most of these are quite staple items I believe, I think every girl should have at least one of each of these in their wardrobe (even if they aren't quite as expensive).



Every girl should have a leather jacket, I think its one of the many key pieces we need in our wardrobes. Whether its from All Saints or somewhere else I think it is definitely a must have for me. They are so versatile and you can wear them with most outfits. I loved this one as it's got quite a purple/red tint to it which I thought was gorgeous.


We all need a good clutch right? This product is so versatile as it can be used simply as a purse or even as a clutch for an evening out on the town. I think it is definitely something we all need at least one of, or maybe two?


I think we all know that every girl should have at least one LBD in her wardrobe right? I have like 20, I can't help it I think I might be programmed to buy black! These are so essential because they are so effortless and classy, without needing to make too much effort.


I think jeans are a must have for most men and women. We all need a decent pair of staple everyday jeans, and I love the colour and fit of these ones. 


I think we all need a good statement necklace don't we? These are so essential and can completely finish an outfit off so effortlessly.


Boots do not even need an explanation but we all need shoes right!? These are so gorgeous and are so essential for just everyday wear. A good pair of boots is definitely a must have for me.


What do you think?
Do you agree with my staple items?



Share:

6 comments

  1. Oh my gosh I haven't shopped in All Saints for ages, they nail autumn and winter clothing! NEED that jacket in my life xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots , They're Perfect for the winter months ahead. x:)
    p.s YES a clutch is essential in any girls closet ;) x

    cait || http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are gorgeous aren't they! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Love those boots!

    http://helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig