A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 28 August 2014

Fashion: That Pink Coat ♥








Butterfly Print Dress - Madam Rage - £7.50
Pink Coat - Matalan (Sale) - £10.00
Boots - Internacionale (Old) - £27.99

So I wanted to share with you today this gorgeous little outfit which I wore to church this weekend, this is one of my all time favourite dresses and I got this little beauty for just £7.50! I snapped this up as I fell in love straight away, I got this from Madam Rage last year or so. You should definitely go and check them out, they have so many gorgeous dresses. The main item I wanted to show off was this gorgeous coat that I got from Matalan this week, this was something I had seen before but it was too expensive at £40. This weekend we went to get Isabella's school uniform and I saw this on the sale rale for £10, I couldn't grab it quick enough. I paired it with these cute little boots that I bought a few years ago but still look great.

What do you think?
Have you bought from Madam Rage before?



Share:

2 comments

  1. I love that dress it is so so pretty but the coat was such a BARGAIN too xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! I know I was so chuffed with that! xxx

      Delete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig