A Beauty, Fashion, Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 24 August 2014

Top 10 Beauty Products - Make-up ♥

Today I wanted to share my Top 10 Make-up must haves that are always in my make-up bag. I did the Top 10 Skincare products a week or so back and now its time for my all time favourite make-up must haves.

These are things that are must haves for me and I think these are definitely something we all should have at least one of in our make-up bags. They are things that I will be rebuying more often or have rebought over and over again. They are firm favourites so I thought I would share them with you, and why I love them so much.



1 - NARS Sheerglow Foundation in Vallauris - Every girl needs a good foundation, we all know this. Its so important you find the right one for you, this one is my new all time favourite and I will continue to re buy unless I find a better one (doubtful). It is such a lovely creamy consistency with a gorgeous dewy finish that just makes you skin look so glowy and fresh. The coverage is amazing and I am in love.

2 - Avon Solutions BB Cream - I think a BB cream is another necessary thing to have in your make-up collection, mainly for those times when you don't want a full foundation look. This is brilliant coverage for a BB cream whilst also taking care of your skin and being really moisturising. I love this stuff simply because it makes my skin look amazing, I have had so many compliments. Definitely a must have!

3 - W7 In The Buff Palette - Now I wasn't a huge fan of eyeshadows, I never used to use them at all but I have been trying a few out and now I can't live without them. It feels un natural not having an eye colour on now. This one is my firm favourite, and it is definitely the cheaper alternative too.

4 - Benefit Erase Paste - Every girl needs a decent concealer and this is one of my faves, I tend to use this now and again as it can be quite a heavy duty option. I love the coverage of this and you only need a small amount to banish those bags, love it!

5 - Avon Smooth Minerals Powder in Ivory - This stuff is a lifesaver for me - I use this on those days when I really can't be bothered to use a full, heavy foundation. This gives me just the coverage I need and hides blemishes too, whilst feeling like I have no make-up on at all. I also use this as a type of finishing powder, after my foundation to set everything.


6 - Collection 2000 No Clumps Mascara - As you may know I am completely in love with Benefit They're Real Mascara, but I like to keep that as my fancy mascara for nights out etc. This one is my day to day mascara and it really does exactly what it says, no clumps what so ever. It is quite a small plastic applicator which I prefer to a brush as it doesn't make my lashes stick together.

7 - Brighten Top shop Concealer in Moonlight - This little beauty I was not expecting to love so much, I got this as a gift. I'm always weary of when clothing shops start make up collections as they tend to be very wrong. This one on the other hand is spot on, I apply this under my eyes after my other concealer and it works a treat, brightening up my eyes and making them look so much more awake.

8 - HD Brow Palette in Foxy - We all like to take care of our brows right, constant preening and plucking to make them perfect. Well if your looking for a product to do just that then look no further. This palette is amazing, it may be pricey but honestly it is worth the money. 

9 - Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - I used to hate liquid eye liner, simply because I wasn't any good at it if I'm honest. I was all fingers and thumbs and one side was better than the other. I persevered and finally I found this little beauty, the pen is so easy to apply and I haven't made a mistake yet. Winner!

10 - Garnier Under Eye Roll on in Light - This stuff has been in my make up bag forever, I love the stuff. When I wake up and look like the zombie, this makes me look human again! At least around the eye area anyway. Definitely a must have for me, couldn't live without it now.


What do you think?
What are your all time favourites and must have items?




Why not check out my latest video too? 

Share:

9 comments

  1. Great products, I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the W7 pallette, do you think the nars foundation would have enough coverage for blemishes? xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best palette I have! Definitely think it would, it covers all mine! xx

      Delete
  3. Totally agree with you on the HD Brows palette, I can't live without it! :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get the Benefit Erase paste as the bags under my eyes are so bad! The NARS foundation is another thing on my list too... Maybe when I get paid! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get them both, bit pricey but so worth it! xx

      Delete
  5. Definitely give it a shot, worth every penny! I love my HD Palette so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Francesca Josephine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig